When should you look for attorney services in Maui?
When compared to other types of lawyers, the role of an immigration attorney is somewhat different. If you’re a foreign citizen who needs to deal with the immigration authorities, hiring a lawyer will help you obtain the right advice pertinent to your case.
Whether you need to apply for a visa or whether you’re having legal issues threatening your status as a legal immigrant, looking for the best attorney in Maui is the first step to solve your problem.
That in mind, here are the 8 most common situations when it may be necessary to hire attorney services in Maui.
1. Look for attorney services in Maui if your immigration application was denied
If your immigration application has been denied, there must be something that went wrong in the process. Hire an immigration lawyer in Maui to find out if and how you can re-apply in the future.
2. Hire an immigration lawyer on Maui if the application process takes too long
Waiting an unreasonably long time to find out if you immigration application has been approved is not OK. Talk to an attorney on the island to find out what may be causing the delay.
3. If you’ve been convicted of a crime, you may need to hire a good attorney
In order to become a U.S. citizen, you should have a clean record. If you’ve been convicted of a crime, talk to an immigration lawyer in Maui to see if they can help.
4. Seek legal guidance if you risk being deported from the U.S.
Being deported or worse, excluded from entry into the U.S, typically means you may no longer be able to apply for a green card or a visa. Hire the services of an immigration attorney on Maui to find out if there’s anything you can do about your situation.
5. Not being able to find legal employment is reason to look for an immigration attorney
Employment based visas are very common in the U.S. However, there are times when employers refuse to assist their employees with immigration issues. If that’s the case, hire the best attorney services in Maui to see if a lawyer can help.
6. Talk to an immigration lawyer if your marriage to a U.S. citizen has ended
Even the most wonderful marriages can come to an end. If you’ve recently divorced a U.S. citizen or if there’s another reason why your marriage has recently ended, talk to an immigration attorney in Maui and find out if there’s anything you can do to solve your problem.
7. If your child may turn 21 before permanent residency is granted, hire a lawyer
Moving to the U.S. together with your family is a beautiful thing! However, for children under 21, eligibility for permanent resident status is processed in a different manner. Hire an immigration lawyer in Maui who can assist you with your child’s application if they’ll soon become an adult.
8. Look for attorney services in Maui if you’ve started the immigration application process, but don’t know what’s next
Last but definitely not least, you should always hire attorney services in Maui if you’ve begun your immigration application process, but don’t know what the next step is to become a legal citizen of the U.S.